Friday, November 27, 2009

The Friday Connection

Are you moving a little slower today due to fabulous Thanksgiving grub? Or are you one of hundreds hitting the streets for Black Friday deals? I can assure you we were not brave enough to hit the streets . . . yet.

As the Holidays are upon as, and with winter weather is fast approaching our little town of Boise, the ever present thought of indoor training looms. I thought I would search out some indoor training programs on the web. Here are a few links to what I found.

Training4Cyclists.com

UltraCycling.com

bicycling.com



Do you know of some great indoor cycling resources that work for you? Send us an email at stpexperiment@gmail.com and we'll post 'em here.  

I'm off to get the battery replaced in the old heart rate monitor. I think this is going to be one of my best training buddies while cooped up inside this winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment