Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Friday Connection + 3-Day Weekends


Hello all! I was on vacation on Friday and missed posting the usual Friday Connection.
The weather man called for rain all weekend, but we lucked out and were honored with some awesome fall weather.

Today I finally had time to begin catching up on my reading. As I was perusing my issue of Bicycle Times I ran across mention of Danny MacAskill.

"Who?"

That's what I wondered. I immediately googled him. He is best described as a bicycle gymnast. Danny is a 23-year-old former bike mechanic turned demo/show rider from Edinburgh, United Kingdom. You have got to check out this video of him tricking out. You won't regret it.

Of course, the STP Experiment crew has no plans of such incredible stunts, but we can certainly appreciate Danny's talent and the cost for his medical insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment