Friday, November 13, 2009

The Friday (13th) Connection


Happy Friday 13th, everyone!

Today has been a phenomenal day in so many ways. We took our second trip to REI this week (footage coming soon). It is always nice when you get to spend a little $ in the big house of Recreational Equipment Incorporated (REI). Every time we visit I am flabbergasted by the awesome customer service we receive. (Thank you to Ray and the nice blonde gentleman that helped us at checkout.)

Today was a major bike purchase. We got the chance to take the Randonee for a spin (HEAVEN—really, I am not kidding). That baby moves--it makes our mountain bikes look like they are standing still when we're huffing up the Greenbelt.

We also got a chance to test out the The Art of Storage's less expensive bicycle storage solution "the Michelangelo." See photo below.




(Keep in mind, no one pays us for our opinions . . . we just have them. )

I purchased this little baby in hopes that it would free up some room in my two bedroom apartment. Boy did it! I can't tell you how pleased I am with this unit and I have only had it for two hours. It took less than 20 minutes to assemble and has freed up some major room in my living room. (It would be great in a garage, too.)

If you're interested in learning more about this unit check it out at: http://www.rei.com/product/751324

No comments:

Post a Comment