Friday, December 11, 2009

The Friday Connection: Gifts for the Cyclist in Your Family



It's that time of year where the temperatures have dropped, seasonal sweets are a plenty, and the mall is humming with more activity than usual. The holidays are here.

For this week's Friday Connection we take a look at some fun gift ideas for that cyclist in your family.

Four Color Cycling T-shirt

Stunt Cycling Neck Tie

Cycling Christmas Ornament

Cycling Pendant

Bike Cuff Links

Wheel Earrings

Bike Lock Pendant

Hand Crafted Bike Bag

Bicycle Christmas Cards

We also ran across a very hip bike design company that makes some pretty stellar bikes. Check out one of their designs Bamboo. It is really made of Bamboo.

Our final link comes from the planet of Twitter. You've all heard of putting up Christmas Lights, but have you ever heard of a cyclist wearing them? There is such a man. Here is his story. Let it inspire you to put on a little Holiday cheer.

1 comment:

  1. Paige, I forgot to tell you - I was out on Saturday evening running (yes, in the snow) and saw a man with the coolest bike! He had lights all over his bike, he was coming down Protest! It made me very happy! I wish that I had my camera, I would have stopped him to take a picture for our blog. Next time!

    ReplyDelete