Monday, July 20, 2009

Bikes Travel Swiftly Via Wings

Imagine mounting your bicycle only to feel it float up, propelling you upward instead of forward. The note of flapping wings drifting musically toward your ears from what used to be your pedals.

Can you imagine anything better than a bicycle with wings? What amazing journeys one could take!

Yesterday I traveled to the town of Sweet (yes, it really is named Sweet) to celebrate the birthdays of the Twins and my Niece. July is a good month. As the gifts were being handed out my sister-in-law, Jonna, handed me a package.

Hmmm.
It wasn't my birthday.



From the bag I pulled out a beautifully labeled wine bottle. Upon the label was a voluptuous fire-haired maiden flying (riding?) her bicycle with wings. Jonna said the label made her think of me because of the bike on it. Isn't that thoughtful? Thanks, Jonna! I can't promise I won't drink the wine, but I will keep the bottle! ;)




Have you seen some cool labeling or packaging that has bikes or cycling as a theme? Share them with us and we'll post them here.

Email us at stpexperiment@gmail.com or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment