Friday, June 26, 2009

The Friday Connection

With my new and improved working modem I am now back online. (And boy, what a relief!) I also got back on the bike this week, allowing me to spend some time on the Greenbelt on the old cruiser. Keep your eyes peeled for new D & P footage to come soon.

When investigating links this week I stumbled across Gorp. (I know, kind of a funny name, right?) This site has destination guides, city guides, and national park information. There is everything from paddling guides, to where to fish, to where to find a campground. And it also has information on where to bike, what cycling gear you might need, etc.

Give it a gander! Let us know what you think. It looks to be a great tool for any kind of adventure.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back.

    You'll be proud to know that one of Mom Love's birthday activities yesterday was a 4-mile bike ride around the Forest Siding Loop, followed by dinner at the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mom Love!

    Happy, happy birthday! So glad to hear you celebrated with a good spin on your two-wheeler. :)

    ReplyDelete